Characteristics of Chinese kitchen waste: high oil content, free fat ratio (dry basis: 20-30%), high water content (about 65%-95%), high salt content (wet basis: 0.8-1.5%), easy Corruption, and the complexity of the components due to collection management issues. In order to further utilize the degradable organic waste resources such as short-lived, medium- and long-chain organic carbohydrates such as animal and vegetable oils, starches, proteins and various amino acids contained therein, the stable operation of the back-end processing equipment is ensured. Independently developed a stable, reliable, economical and practical front-end pretreatment equipment. Mainly used in anaerobic fermentation, marsh, aerobic fermentation and high-efficiency organic fertilizer soil improvement, worm breeding and other processes. The mechanical sieving extrusion automatically discharges more than 80mm and hard objects (such as kitchen knives, plates, bowls, sticky plates, etc.), and then solid-liquid separation by the pulper, the solid content in the slurry is less than 1.2% (shell , glass, stone), the slag moisture content is less than 30%, and the slag slurry rate is less than 0.3%. Ensure that organic matter is fully recycled.
Food kitchen and vegetable market pretreatment process
1) The solid waste such as the vegetable market, fruits and vegetables enters the manual sorting platform through the step feeder, and picks up the materials that can not be processed by the crusher such as stones;
2) The material after manual sorting enters the crusher, and is crushed to a size of 120 mm or less. After the iron metal is selected by the magnetic separator, it enters the pulping separator;
3) The kitchen and kitchen waste enter the storage hopper (filtering about 20-25% of the water), and the inorganic materials such as plates, bowls, chopping boards and kitchen knives mixed with the kitchen waste are screened out through the drum screen;
4) The screen of the drum screen is screened out of the beer cap, cans and other metals by a semi-humidal pipe magnetic separator, and the remaining organic matter enters the pulping separator;
5) After the preliminary sorting, the crushed kitchen and vegetable market garbage enters the pulping separator, and after further crushing and hydrolysis, the organic slurry and the plastic bag, the rag and the fabric are separated, and the separated organic slurry enters the moist heat hydrolysis process. Inorganic weaving is used for other purposes;
6) The organic pulp is separated by hydrothermal hydrolysis to separate water and oil from solid organic compounds, and then solid-liquid separation is carried out through a horizontal centrifuge. The solids are removed by a disc centrifuge and mixed with the liquid separated by the horizontal centrifuge for anaerobic digestion. Fermentation, and then the next resource utilization (biodiesel, organic fertilizer, etc.)